Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Evaluation


What I like about this class that it the easy class to pass and we are able to use computers.
I like that we get some free time to do in this class playing with computers because not everyone have one at home.

I didn’t like that for every response on a quote we needed to make a 10 sentence it is struggle to find different ideas to fill it up.

This can be improve if we can start learning or typing ideas what students want to do on the computer.

My highlight in this was i get time to use the computer at the end maybe for games typing radom stuff i dont really know.

I will say i try my best in this class i did all work or most work he assign us to do.

To be honest i don’t look in my life planning journal only in class when we need take them out because im busy all time.


I feel i was already a ctr person but this class gave me ideas to improve myself to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake