Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens face Today

A very major challenges teens is facing today would be school, Grades, Mostly stress from what going to happen.

Challenges i’m doing today would be my grades to raise them up for I can’t be a class held back and house issues that i won’t explain.

Being a CTR person helps me doing the right decisions .Try stay out of trouble which most time succes of doing.

I think all I could do is just telling them to just do it and try your best to get your struggle over with and hope for the best.

Reflection
I think the greatest need that teens have is doing things to challenge them self on bei

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake