Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School break days

I mostly stay home we didn’t have the money to go anywhere so we just went where ever is free.

I went the park the park and the park mostly because it free to go. I met my grandma at the hospital for 2 hours 2 or 3 times a week and some old family members I haven’t met for years. I seen many movies on netflix some movies i didn’t know i like it. I decided to record with my phone on videos of us doing random stuff because there be days we are board . For christmas me and my family didn’t want celebrated this year because the year we had. For outside activities all i did was skateboard which i rip my shoes it suddenly starts to rain a lot. I got a new dog still don’t have a name for it we have it for month already with no name. I was excited that i didn’t got kick from school when i receive my report card i loose all my F’s in the last minute. In new years i didn’t even know when it happen i was awake until 5 am playing with my system or on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake