Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring break

Spring break

In spring break mostly stay at my house relax most of the day and sleep.  I did go to disneyland for my little sister birthday i didn’t want to go but she want me there so i went i still paid for my own ticket. I started being in habit of going to different places to skate like different skate parks or some good places that street skating is allow. I finally got a chance to organize my storage now i can find my stuff really fast. I got all my spring break homework done the projects, essays all that stuff turn in. I bought new shoes because my old ones were really ripp i can peal it back so i have to get new shoes. I starting searching for a job because me and my family are low on money so now i need to support them by bringing money to the house. I meet my cousins i have not seen in months because i been so busy lately. I got some chores finally done now I am building a new list of stuff i need done because i back at school i need to finish some assignments before i can do anything else. I help my grandparents move into there new house  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake