Friday, April 7, 2017

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right,  and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”   Abraham Lincoln

               This quote means to stay with people who are right or good and when they go wrong a part of you goes with them. When someone decide to do something really disappointing you don’t need to leave them you leave a part of you with them because they can always return to be good. When Abraham Lincoln made this quote he said to himself to not bound to win but with the people who support him. When you bound you help someone you can help them on anything but not everything it your decision to go towards to support them even it is wrong but you could also leave.  The main things that happens to you is what already happen but how it did not just to win but to try hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake