Monday, February 6, 2017

What relax me?

  What I can do to be relax will usually be skateboarding just riding it around. When be skateboarding to school and skateboarding back home gives me time to think while i be listening to music. I enjoy listening music i be listening to almost any type of songs but what i always listen to is rock . The best way i relax is to have a long comfortable sleep my bed and not worried about anything. Watching to youtube calms me down because i’m able to watch anything i put to the side and watch it while i go to sleep. The one easy ways i can think is when i’m alone it gives me time to think about what i’m doing now and what will happen later. When i have nothing to do i be outside doing something i don’t know what it usually skateboarding doing or learning trix. Most the time i go the theater it be to  sleep because there a/c and it should be quite when the movie playing i be sleeping on a chair at the back of room. I also play guitar acustic it use to be electric but i broke some strings and have no idea how to fix that . I just be playing any guitar notes on web i don’t know why i will just fall asleep. The things that stress me out would be something about school. Ex) it Be doing test. Book report, and mostly doing a assignment in last minute and which is worth a lot of points make it worse. I Also be stress at home because there always something and things i don’t care but i be the one getting blame at i would called this anger instead of stress or maybe not I don’t know for sure. I can have a lot of stress that why I find ways to relax me for I can’t do anything dome that i would regret. I try keep my life slow and easy and to do whatever i want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake