Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving week

     This thanksgiving week I was low in cash so we went to mexico to celebrate thanksgiving because we didn’t have a lot of money. We didn’t eat a turkey for thanksgiving instead we eat KFC because we were lazy to make food and most of my family needed to work on the holiday. I met my neighbor was recently deported to mexico so we celebrated with him. We done some things there we visit places that we can’t at america . When we got back all I been doing was playing my guitar which what i got on thanksgiving which was also the same day of my birthday. My wifi was not working well so i been searching for guitar notes for i can play on my new guitar to pass the time waiting for my wifi which is always cashing. I also did my homework finishing up the IDP project which i know there was mistakes and would have to do again. I saw the movie magnificient 7 it was a good movie . That most i can think of what i did , i didn’t do black friday because all it is just giving people opportunities for people to steal .


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake