Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

   Class Evaluation
        I like the free time we are giving I use that time to finish up some work. I think it was good to be searching up careers for we can go to after high school. I like that we are giving to use to computers to do work on any available time.
         
       I have some things that I don’t like about the class that really don’t like. I hate that it needs to be 10 sentences long just for a response for a quote. I didn’t like the seating chart I was place in because I don’t like seating in front in class and my computer doesn't work well.
        
           I think it be better giving use an option to seat anywhere in the first day of class. Repair or replace the computers that don’t work. Giving us more time to finish are class work you assign us.
      In class I like the free time we get I use that to sleep or finish my work. I like the research we able to search on the web. The presentations were alright.

       I try all I can do in this class to keep my grade up to what it is now. I did my best on the powerpoints I stay after school to finish them. I Try completing all ten sentences in each quote.
 
            To be honest while i’m thinking about I also draw in my journal to help me think. I finish writing the goals all the way to 100.


          I won’t say I commit to being a ctr person but I really will do my best to stay as one as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake