Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend

            I did my all my homework in the weekend. I watch new movies I didn’t know that was interesting. I think the closes I was celebrating memorial day was watchings parts of soccer games I was going for chivas. I watch some videos of people celebrating the memorial day. I went to work with my dad on for 9 hours at his job but at least I was paid too. At his work I met a lot people there strange people I never seen before because At the middle of downtown. I was mostly at my house all day playing my games I own and skateboarding when i’m really bored and don’t know what to do. I was also reading this one book I think it call across the mountains it was about this girl in search for her father after an horrible accident happen. I also use the time to clean my room because I have a lot of free time.

 Image result for memorial day

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake