Thursday, March 23, 2017

volunteer opportunities

   Volunteer Opportunities
I can volunteer on raise a dog for 9 or six months which is called  raise a future guide dog in Union County, NC.
I think this will be good place to volunteer because it just no skills required just having knowledge of raising a animal for couple of months. I already have a dog so i already have experience it be easy for me and i think it can give me a good record when i replied for a job. It also alright for me to train a dog again because on the way i might have new ideas to do with my dog.


  Ican might also volunteer for graphic designer because i will like to know more skill using a computer and making changes of my what i think that can be needed. There is skill required to volunteer for this

  • Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
  • Brand Development & Messaging
  • Graphic Design / Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake