Tuesday, September 13, 2016

''When I do good,
I feel good.                     Abraham Lincoln
When I do bad,
I feel bad.'''

                          When I do good I feel I did alright people may not notice but it feel good to do good.
                      When you do bad you may feel bad .Control mind over matter to chose what to do bad                         or good.Thought over mind and movement good things may happen tours if you do                             good and feel good. Example i thinking why Abraham Lincoln write or said quote after                       becoming president and freeing the slaves he felt good of doing. Do bad thing                                        everything you have done cant be take back you may feel bad and regret. There are                            effects from doing bad if you cheat on test for an Example by copying someone that not                       even sure their were correct or when you need to learn something that you cheating                              your not going know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Im a person in highschool im 14 i like to skatebord play video games speImage result for deadpoolacial sleep i stay awake